Budapest - Isztambul - magyarul

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why I think it's important to write...

...about my trip. I hope this whole journey will be a big step in the process of clearing, cleansening, purifying my mind. Hopefully a big step forward.

There are so many pages throughout the Internet I've read and what pushed me little by little to this hereandnow, where me, too, am writing about whys and hows. I found those pages made me think of my whole life in a different way, they slowly changed my views on many things. If I don't have some extra time I had in the office reading and browsing the web looking after some interesting and motivating pages, I'm sure I was still sitting there dreaming of some complately different life but in the meantime doing nothing. If I didn't read, I don't move now.

So, I think if I write, if I create one more drop of water and drip it into the endless ocean of the web, and if reading this stuff will make even only one person think of "Hm, well, I might change a bit, maybe I should face the fear of riding the bike, or face the fear of riding in the city", or better, if reading this stuff will make even only one person sit on a bike and ride, I have to say it worths taking the effort of writing.

No comments: