Budapest - Isztambul - magyarul

Monday, November 28, 2011

Home, On The Way

Hungary, Recsk (temporary HQ at my parent's house), 2 am. It's time to write. How did I get here? And why here is the place where I get how? And why I'm writing at 2 am?


Anamur - always remember

Well, I came home. I don't know why I did it - that's the honest answer. I'm sure something will happen and after it I'll know: this was the thing I have to came home for. When this happens, I'll write about it for sure. Till then I have some other stuff to write about.

Flying a Dragon - handmade from the stuff given by the beach

So, I was stucked in Anamur. I didn't have the mood and the good weather to ride further. I was playing around with the maps where to travel further. I was planning to take a ship and go to a calm, quiet country in Africa. Either they are not quiet or there are no ships going there or if there are ships and peace, I can't get visa. So I came to a decision that I'll surely take a plane to fly somewhere. I found out that it doesn't make a big difference to fly from Istanbul or to fly from Budapest, so I decided to go home, send my bike home and arrange some stuff there.

Partytime in Budapest at Macska

This "some stuff" is about finding and buying a little piece of land in Hungary and spend my saved money on it before my saved money worths nothing. Also nowdays the price of the fields at home are down so this is the time to look around. I'm planning to have a little ground for the future, maybe to settle down, when not in the saddle - and exchange my savings from the bank to something really valuable thing. After I manage this project, I plan to fly further to some warm and peaceful place to travel more - I'll surely take my little netbook with me and I'll write, maybe I'll take my bike and ride also, I'll see. Till then I can practice the super-low-budget lifestyle at home (which is surely much harder here than abroad).

Chilling out in the Turkish Bath in Eger

So these are my plans - a short (?) pause in Hungary, travelling up and down in the country, and when I found my place I start again flying to some interesting places of the world. Till than I'll practice the easy going way of being home and travelling at the same time, concentrating on the most important things: feeling good and having fun (check the gallery, a nice evening in Macska in Budapest and another calm night in the Turkish Bath in my hometown, Eger).

3 comments:

Ionut said...

big trip...big man...

Angela & Michi auf Reisen said...

Hey Gergö,

how do you feel at home? We are back since saturday and honestly, we can not wait to be abroad again. Let's meet somewhere in Hungary.

Have a good and peaceful time.

Angela & Michi

Robotologist said...

A&M, good to hear you're on the move! I've sent an e-mail...