Budapest - Isztambul - magyarul

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quit

Monday I stood up from my safe, well-paid, comfortable and secure job. Exactly after five years of work here. Silence.

It makes me feel I-don't-know-how. I can already smell the sweet aroma of freedom and at the same time I'm a bit afraid of what will come. Still, there are plans what gives me power to move on.

This decision was surely empowered by the ten-day-sitting I had last week and before. I recognised this move was inside me for almost two years from now but I didn't have the guts to stand up and say: hey, my dear boss, I leave my desk. Now I did it. And I'll see if it was a good decision or not. Any guess?

So now I'll work till end of June (end of contract, one month handover of work), then I'll arrange my financial background (to see exactly how many savings I have). Then breaks released, pedals pushed, handlebar turned towards Turkey.

No comments: